Saturday, October 4, 2008

We taking over the blogging world!

DJ, give me a beat:

Mos Jef has entered the blog-o-sphere
Posting thoughts that you might want to hear
They might be funny, maybe heartfelt, or a release when I'm peeved
One thing you should know...I wear my emotions on my sleeve!

Random thoughts flow through my mind like any other person
Putting mind to keyboard is my means of conversion
Computer savvy...that's not what I am
Readers be forewarned...hope my work ain't like spam

Inspired and encouraged by my friends who have blogs
Not a day goes by that I don't read their daily logs
I can only hope my entries are as amusing
A writing style I can't pinpoint...hope I'm not confusing

We taking over the blogging world...one URL at a time
Gonna collaborate one day...come with a dope blog rhyme
Hope it's not overload...putting in our two cents
We taking over the blogging world...we the "7 blog-tinents"!



Shouts out to the crew!

Rols - had to give you Africa for the once captioned pic with you as "The Blackness" haha

Ugly Mind - had to give you your motherland

TiffanyBlue - Europe is fashion forward...u represent that

Grubadubdub - cuz you and your blog are hot and spicy

Kram - Jersey to CA...you got North America covered

Reegsta - you wanted to go to the Arctic...so hear's Antartica

Mos Jef - pretty much cuz I like to "mate"...haha!

I'm out!

6 comments:

reegsta said...

lol welcome! nice worldy post you got covered and i'm honored to be your first commenter.

rolsuno said...

BLACKNESS SON!!!! hahahah..WELCOME TO THE WORLD!

theuglystick said...

This is gonna be hilarious! MCJC is here!

Unknown said...

Gotta finish the sushi rap for me

tiffanyblue said...

YES!! FINALLY!!! Welcome back to blogging world.

And I will rep europe to the best of my ability.

Mos Jef said...

Thanks for all the welcomes peeps! I'm following in the big footsteps of you folks! You all broke ground and I'm just trying to build up from your foundations!