Monday, October 6, 2008

Hot Like Wasabi

MC JC has entered the sushi house! Shout out to Mike for his request! Here we go, here we go:

Chopstick, chopstick...here's another topic
Wasa-B...u wanna roll? Let's roll like sushi!

Unagi and maki...wash it down with sake
Bomb like the Hiroshima...explosion in the mouth
Who's don? I'm don! Udon?
Sushi in the house!

Yummy goodness all wrapped in seaweed
Cuz when I see weed...I hot box
Like the bento, cook an egg like tamago
Fillin my belly just like the toro
All you can eat sushi...eat like there's no tomorrow

Unagi and maki...combo with a 4PM sukiyaki
It's all because of you, I'm feeling sad and blue
You went away, now my life is just a rainy day

Sike! Round and round the sushi boat goes
Never to stop...just like my flows
Pairing me like the nigiri, Handing me the temaki
Sauce it up with teriyaki, Roll me out like the maki
Eat it raw like chirashi

Unagi and maki...yellow tail me a hamachi
Damn...this meal's gonna cost me
In tagalog this ain't gonna be mura
F' it...fry me up some tempura!

Sushi out of the house! Wasa-B!

K'mon-o; K'mon-o....bow down to MC JC!

3 comments:

theuglystick said...

There is only one MC JC. I bow down.

Unknown said...

Haha, even better than foodie night. You might want get endorsed by Nike. They named a shoe after you:

http://www.eukicks.com/nike-luna-trainer-neon-yellow/

Mos Jef said...

Methodmik: I'm digging those shoes! Hopefully they'll be in other colors...neon yellow ain't my steez. But I will get me a pair for reals