Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10 Seconds of Fame...Gonna Live Forever

Blast from the Past - Totally Random Video of the Day
I came across this video from 2006. It might be a little dry and slow for some, but bear with me, it gets good around the 1:37 mark. However, I suggest watching from the start and not fast forwarding to catch the full essence of the piece.

There was no way I could embed the video, so just click on the link and it should play (hopefully):

http://www.brodiebrazil.com/media/sandiego.wmv

So what you think? You know you enjoyed it! I surely did! And no...that just was not a waste of your time! It was great insight provided!


6 comments:

Nick said...

i think one thing is missing from this post. there should be a pic of u and Jenny Finch, u know, when the two of u were hanging out down in sd before we barely caught our plane b/c Haren's no-hit bid was busted - but at least we got to see Ron Flores get his first (and only) big league victory, as well as his first at bat, plus pitcher Chan Ho Park come in as a pinch hitter. it was an amazing game, but probably not as amazing as hanging out w/Jenny Finch.

Mos Jef said...

I don't think I ever saw that pic since it was on TL's camera that you borrowed. Otherwise, I'd post that pic everywhere! Damn, that trip was fun! Baseball, the beach, boggie boarding, and carne asada fries to top it all off!

rolsuno said...

HAHAHAH...DAM!! YALL LOOK HELLA SKINNIER..HAHAH..

Mos Jef said...

that's what I noticed to Rols! damn 2 years of growing fatter!

Nick said...

hey tiff, do u have those pics?

Unknown said...

the coliseum is home!