Thursday, October 9, 2008

I got a CRUSH on you

One of my favorite mantras in life is dedicated to Big Pun: "I'm not a player, I just crush a lot"

I used to have crushes left and right, practically on every hapa girl (famous or not) who I came in contact with...haha! But lately I've noticed I'm more selective on who I deem a crush. I guess a girl's gotta have some special quality/talent to set her apart now.

And what better quality to have then to be a girl who can freakin kick my ass and knock me out! So who am I talking about? Remember this name....GINA CARANO! She's an Elite XC Mixed Martial Arts fighter and the Epitome of sex appeal and thug appeal! So damn cute outside the octagon but straight up vicious with her right hooks inside the cage. She looks good in make-up but she looks even better without it...ahh natural beauty!

On top of that she's an American Gladiator! And quite fittingly, she goes by the name CRUSH. So she literally is my Crush!


She can put me in a rear naked choke any day!

No comments: