Lots of ingredients mix up to make jumbalaya. Quite a bit of thoughts mixing in my brain to make my own jumble-laya. Thought I should write them down.
1st: Thank goodness my parents have internet so I could blog right now! Comcast better be able to fix my internet problem tomorrow!
RECENT FOOD FINDS
1) Trader Joe's Korean BBQ Style Ribs - My sis made these for me...mix with rice and creamed spinach...hella good! Just don't look at the nutrition facts
2)Costco Red Velvet Cake - rich and moist...what else do you need?
3)Fairytale Brownies - xmas gift from my sis. I'm a sucker for brownies. Based out of Phoenix; very good variety
HOLIDAY MIXED DRINK
1)Sago (filipino sweet drink) and Vodka - mixes well and you won't even get buzzed
NEW YEAR'S WISH LIST
People usually have their xmas wishlist but I have my New Year's wishlist. Why? Probably cuz I got some money from my relatives for xmas and I'm itching to spend it:
1)TV Stand - damn how hard is it to find one. Maybe cuz I'm being quite particular and picky...modern look, black, cabinets, 28-30 inches high. Most tv stands are like 24 inches high...ugh!
2)Lob wedge and gap wedge - damn my golf game sucks right now...better add more clubs to think I can get better
3)Pro V1 or Bridgestone Golf Balls - really expensive balls will make me a better golfer...I know it! Actually, I have a propensity of losing new golf balls...this could turn out to be a very bad investment...F it...I want some anyway
4)Home theater system - I'm gonna be more tech savvy in 2009! Get all the electronics I can get
1) Golf is so addicting
2) Want a good laugh? Golf with Dennis...he's bound to hit at least one funny shot a round that will have you rolling.
3) Have five and half hours to kill? Golf with Dennis, Mike, Nick, and Me. Whereas a usual round of 18 holes takes 4.5 hours, we maximize our time on the course and have a good time doing so...to the dismay of golfers behind us
4) Even though you think a tree is not in your way when you tee off...the tree will find some way to be in your way, or rather, your ball make it that the tree will be in your way!
1) Scent-o-vision would be awesome for the Food Network. Not so much for Dirty Jobs on Discovery...any job involving poop...that would stink!
2) College football needs a damn playoff system
3) Today was my first ever time in Stockton, CA...much bigger then I ever imagined
4) Kinda funny my parents live in Manteca...it's the filipino word for oil (spelled mantika)...the oil you cook with and not the one you get rich off
5) Not sure if I can run a half marathon...running ain't really my thing...but I'm bound to be half the man Kram is since he ran a full
6) I better stop talking about what I'm gonna do with my place and start doing...first - having my neighbor remove the popcorn ceilings...he said he'll do it in 3 weeks after he finishes his other project
7) I'm gonna host the Super Bowl Party this year. Special Halftime Performance by F-Nick...but I haven't told him yet.
8) Slap me in the face if I ever complain about my work! Although it's stressful, it's not about me...it's about the kids and families! And working three days a week ain't bad at all especially if they call you off one night and you end up having 8 days off like I do now!
9) I have like 5 months worth of mail to shred
10) I'm surprised I'm still up writing this...I usually am asleep by midnight nowadays
Truck Stop, Not Pit Stop
5 years ago