Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Attendance Time: Mos Jef? Mos Jef?.....Here!

I guess my blog is like a tv show. It teases and hooks people in (or I would like to think), then it goes on hiatus. It's not like I left my blog at a cliffhanger, and I only have been posting for a month, but I just decided to take a break. A break for what? I don't know. In that time, I might have fallen off people's blogrolls so I won't be surprised if my readership has slipped. Just like a tv show, my ratings might have dropped and I gotta see if I can get those ratings back up. Otherwise, just like some of my fave shows from the past (ie. Birds of Paradise - oh I was in LOVE when I first saw Jennifer Hewitt - get it? OR My So-Called Life), I'm gonna get prematurely cancelled! I'm back and I'm gonna try to come with it!

No comments: